Friday, July 18, 2014

Flashback Friday!

Woo! Here we are again. I have been super slack at keeping up with this blog. I have done, I think, three different manicures since the last post. I have been busy because I just got a job. :) It's in my field of study and I'm getting paid for it. Sweet! So I did a manicure on Sunday, which is here:

It was pretty much perfect. I have just bought the E.l.f concealer brush from Target and it is perfect for cleaning up around your cuticles and making your nail polish look phenomenal. This manicure was Juleps Vicki (main color), Lissa (accent nail), and Katerina (glitter on the middle and ring fingers). I really loved the colors and how well I did the polish.




I only wore that manicure for a day because I had an interview and wanted to have something more neutral. So I used Julep's Jules with Katerina over it. It was a very quick done manicure and you can see that. It also didn't last but three days, which is much less than I am used to. Typically, my manicures last me about a week.

The following is the manicure I did this evening. I liked the Lissa color so much that I used it again for an accent nail. The main color is Julep's Harriet with Andrea also on the middle finger. They look good, but not sure I like the gold glitter. I thought it would look nice with the coral, but... I'm not so sure now.

No comments:

Post a Comment