Sunday, August 17, 2014

It's been a while

Hello! It has been a week or so since I updated my blog. Such a slacker. I have been busy working and broke one of my nails pretty severely so I have not wanted to do my nails because it was painful just taking off the nail polish.

I have still been ordering nail supplies though. This came yesterday and I only got to open it today:
Holy nail mail, Batman! Thanks to the group I'm in on Facebook, I got all this for a very good price. I had a coupon for the Color Lock system and only paid for it and one of the nail polishes. It's crazy. I feel very accomplished.

I start school on Tuesday and I am definitely going to be doing my nails tomorrow evening, so I will post my thoughts on the Zoya Color Lock system then. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment