Thursday, September 11, 2014

iPhone - yay!

So, the new iPhone 6 has been announced and it will be ready for preorder tomorrow. Woot! I will be going to preorder that tomorrow. Now, onto my nails! They look absolutely gorgeous!
I used Zoya's color lock system.
First, I used Zoya's Get Even ridge filling base coat. Then I used Julep's Michelle (a Navy color) and Paris on the accent nail. I have been wanting Paris since I started my Julep subscription last year. It is super gorgeous and I'm so glad I got it. I then topped it with Zoya's Armor top coat and used the Fast Drops Polish Dryer.

Overall, I'm very happy with the manicure. I cleaned it up using acetone and the e.l.f. concealer brush from Target. A great purchase for you DIY manicurists.

I've been so busy with school lately that I haven't been able to do my nails and they felt so naked. Now they feel beautiful again! I hope I have enough time in the next week to do them so I can match my new iPhone. lol

Right now I'm off to study some more. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment