Thursday, September 4, 2014

Jamberry

I took the plunge and decided to invest in Jamberry nail wraps. I bought 4 sets and just did my first full manicure with them on Monday (September 1st). I am ... not impressed.

They were extremely easy to put on and only took me about 30 minutes. I probably should get the little heater that is made for them rather than my hair dryer, which burnt me. Oh well.
It was difficult trying to find one that fit my entire nail side-to-side and ones that did kind of overlapped onto my skin so I had to cut them with nippers.
But the thing that bothers me most about them is the fact that I haven't even had them on a week and they are peeling up at the tips: the shorter nails are doing fine, but my long ones are not. I messaged my consultant to see if I should seal them somehow. I'll let you know what happens when she messages back. I do like that they look really cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment